It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 5:55 pm

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 23   [ 224 posts ]
Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 23  Next
 Post subject: Thrush mouth king
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 7:07 am 

Once upon a time there is a king, knees have a daughter, so beautiful, so they were arrogant and unreasonable, arrogant, suitor of people where no one in her wishes. She not only deny them one by one the good intentions, but also for people cynical.
Once, the king held a grand banquet, invited all who wish to marry a man around. First take a seat a few of the King, and then take a seat that the prince, duke, earl and baron, finally take a seat is invited to come all the remaining men. Princess passed the ranks can pick his nose for every horizontal vertical hypercritical, this too fat啦, she said, with the contemptuous tone: "Good one beer barrel." That it, tall and thin, she finds fault in said: "looked like a big mosquito." then the next one, too short啦... ... "Wutaisancu, clumsy." she said. The fourth does, and his face is too pale to us, "a corpse."; The fifth one,Ruddy face too ... ... "a male turkey." Sixth it, physique children straight enough ... ... "like a fast bend on the stove to dry wood behind."
In this way, she did not see who is pleasure to the eye.
There is a king, his chin looks a little Alice is even more inevitable scorn of her being sarcastic. "My God!" She burst out laughing while loudly said, "Look at this guy's chin, ah, ah exactly look like thrush mouth!" Playing then, the king ended in failure nickname -- thrush mouth. Old King's daughter was found only in the mockery of others, for each nose at anyone who came to marry him, then major changes to dry fire, and vowed to take her to marry the first one come to begging the beggar.
A few days later, a walking street channeling Lane, sing-song of the window in the palace to sing songs, they want to seek a little charity. The king heard the song, then told to bring this man to see him. Sing-song of the ragged, dirty, filthy, came before the king and the princess sang together, gathering, they begged to give him a little reward.
The king said to him: "Your songs make me very happy, I put my daughter's betrothed to you."
Princess a scared and trembling, but the King went on to say: "I made sworn, she married the first one should come here to beg the beggar, I have to keep its promise."
Kangzhi fail to comply completely in vain. As a result, invited the priests, for the princess and the walking street channeling Lane, who sing-song at the wedding.
After the wedding, the king said: "Now you have a beggar's wife, and is not appropriate to leave the palace. You and your husband soon Sheung it."
Beggar holding out her hand and left the princess had to follow him to leave the palace. They both came to a big woods in front of the Princess asked: "Who is this piece of wood?"
Sing-song of the then replied:"Is the mouth thrush who good-hearted king ah,If you did marry him, is it not you? "
After listening to the Princess replied:"This poor girl ah at first a bit Qiaowei Ba, if married to the king Jiuhao La thrush mouth."
Subsequently, they both came to a green grass, the princess asked: "this piece of beautiful green grass Who is it?"
"Is the mouth thrush who good-hearted king ah,If you did marry him, is it not you? "
As a result, the Princess sighed again says:"This poor girl ah at first a bit Qiaowei Ba, if married to the king Jiuhao La thrush mouth."
Then, they both came to a big city, the Princess asked: "Who is this beautiful city is it?"
"Is the mouth thrush who good-hearted king ah,If you did marry him, is it not you? "
After listening to the Princess said:"This poor girl ah at first a bit Qiaowei Ba, if married to the king mouth thrush be nice to her."
"You are always eager to marry another man," sing-song to say, "I heard really angry. Should I not good enough for you?"
Finally, they both came to a small house, she loudly asked:"Given the small size of the house, I have not seen,Gosh, it would be what the people's nest?Sing-song response, said: "This is my house, but also your home, we live together here."
Door, short and small, when the princess went, had bent over, otherwise it will touch his head.
"Servant Where is it?" Asked the Princess.
"Where's the servant呀." Beggar replied, "You had to do something yourself. Well, you fire fast something of Health up, boil water and then give me cooking. I have tired not do the. "

However, where the Princess will light a fire to cook ah, beggar with only his own hands, or go hungry. Their dinner is very simple, after dinner on the rest. Who would have thought the next morning, he brought her out of bed in time, forcing her to do chores.
Y-3 SHOES

puma shoes
.nike air force 1 one
.Cheap puma shoes
Nike Air Max Tailwind 2010, ,

Post subject: Re: Thrush mouth king
PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2021 2:41 am 

Econ

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2021 2:42 am 

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2021 2:43 am