It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 7:24 am

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 1 post ]
 Post subject: sportal tips fixed matches
PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2020 12:24 am 

п»ї
sportal tips fixed matches

After contact us you will have only your personal assistant and you will work only with him , you need only to listen the instruction and you will make excellent profit !Date: 11 JULY 2020.IMPORTANT : After getting our HALFTIME FULLTIME FIXED MATCH if you bet over 1000 euros please , make the bet on three or four different BETTING PLACES . If you bet less amount, you can play in one or two BETTING PLACES .Thank you for your visiting . You are in the right place for soccer fixed tips ! Fixed-Matches.sportal.tips have over 50 managers in every country around the world , people who all their life are involved in fixed games and selling fixed games. Be part of us and you will make incredible profit with our fixed matches !
Welcome.NEXT FIXED MATCH.Can I request for free trial tips? To ensure all my paying members are treated with respect, i do not provide any free trial tips under any circumstances. 99% of those who request for free trial tips do not have the intentions to purchase tips. So i rather take good care of those who appreciate my services!
Date: 07 and 08 JULY 2020.If the match lose we give back your money the same day. We are leading a way of business where clients can’t make any kind of loss. Number of buyers is limited to protect teams, and to prevent over betting in bookmakers.THIS WEEKEND DOUBLE MATCHES .

DATE:17.09 .2019.19:10 Horn – Kapfenberg tip:1 odd:2.00 FT:5:1.DATE:18.09 .2019.15:00 Karvina – Bohemians tip:x odd:3.30 FT:0:0.21:00 Aston Villa – West Ham tip:2 odd:2.40.
CORRECT SCORE.WIN.ODD:25 .00 or 30.00.21:00 Din.Zagreb – Atalanta tip:x odd:3.20.
combo ticket.18:30 Kiel – Hannover tip:x odd:3.80.FIXED TICKET.20:00 Vozdovac – Cukaricki tip:x odd:3.30 FT:2:2.

BEST FIXED MATCHES | SURE SOCCER FIXED MATCHES | FIXED MATCHES | REAL FIXED MATCHES.VIP TICKET FOR 27.06.2020.Next DOUBLE FIXED MATCHES is available for.NEXT VIP FIXED MATCHES 11.07.2020.
ODDS AROUND: 500.00.VIP TICKET FOR 25.01.2020.ATTENTION: On our THIRD offer we not guaranteed for win because this is just prediction matches. For this reason this offer is for free! If you want be safe 100% with gambling you must choose our FIRST or SECOND offer, then you can make a lot of money without risk!
FIXED MATCHES is with odds around 1200.00.VIP TICKET FOR 28.12.2019.

Can I request for free trial tips? To ensure all my paying members are treated with respect, i do not provide any free trial tips under any circumstances. 99% of those who request for free trial tips do not have the intentions to purchase tips. So i rather take good care of those who appreciate my services!Fixed Matches HALF TIME FULL TIME OFFER.Can I request for FREE trial FIXED tips?100% secure quick profits.
FIXED MATCHES SPORTAL.Our team guaranteed sure profit and long cooperation.you need only to listen the instruction and you will make excellent profit!
Fixed Matches Half Time Full Time ARCHIVE.

Correct Score fixed matches.Single Subscription Archive matches.Ticket Offer.Soccer match betting free tip matches info.
FOR ALL INFORMATION.Archive correct score.2/1 – 1/2 ODD: 30.00.
Fixed match offer.Archive Fixed Matches.ODD:over 600.00.

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 1 post ]