It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:57 am

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 1 post ]
 Post subject: CBD Concentrate and Hemp Flower Wholesale - PayPal Payments
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2021 12:15 pm 

I operate a vape shop directory site and we have had a listing from a vape store in the USA that also offers CBD items. A Month afterwards, PayPal has written to use to claim that our account has been limited and have asked us to take out PayPal as a payment solution from our vape store website directory. We do not sell CBD items like CBD oil. We solely provide advertising and marketing professional services to CBD firms. I have had a look at Holland & Barrett-- the UK's Leading Health and wellness Store and if you take a close peek, you will witness that they sell a surprisingly considerable series of CBD products, particularly CBD oil and they also happen to accept PayPal as a settlement method. It seems that PayPal is applying double standards to different companies. As a result of this restriction, I can no longer accept PayPal on my CBD-related internet site. This has limited my payment options and now, I am seriously contingent on Cryptocurrency payments and straightforward bank transfers. I have talked with a lawyer from a Magic Circle law practice in The city of london and they explained that what PayPal is undertaking is absolutely not legal and inequitable as it ought to be applying an uniform criterion to all companies. I am still to get in touch with another attorney from a US law firm in London to see what PayPal's legal position is in the USA. In the meantime, I would be very appreciative if anyone here at paintball-keller-lev.de could provide me with alternative payment processors/merchants that deal with CBD firms.

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 1 post ]