It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:09 pm

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 2 posts ]
 Post subject: Mother or Father
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 1:38 am 

A lot of boys and girls in western countries are wearing the same kind of clothes, and many of them have long hair, so it is often difficult to tell whether they are boys or girls.

One day, an old gentleman went for a walk in a park in Washington, and when he was tired he sat down on a bench. A young person was standing on the other side of the pond.

“My goodness!” the old man said to the person who was sitting next to him on the bench. “Do you see that person with the loose pants and long hair? Is it a boy or a girl?”

“A girl,” said his neighbor. “She’s my daughter.”

“Oh!” the old gentleman said quickly. “Please forgive me, I didn’t know that you were her mother.”

“I’m not,” said the other person, “I’m her father.”

Nike air max ltd ,
cheap Nike air max ltd ,
Nike airmax ltd ,
Nike air max ltd men ,
Nike air max 2010 ,

Post subject: Obama says he's furious about oil spill but loves 'best job
PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 7:09 pm 

President Obama goes one-on-one with Larry King on Thursday night to talk about the oil spill, economic turmoil and war. Watch"Larry King Live," at 9 p.m. ET.

Washington (CNN) -- President Obama told CNN's Larry King on Thursday that he is furious about the Gulf of Mexico oil spill, but his job is to fix things instead of just yelling at people.

In a White House interview for the 25th anniversary of "Larry King Live" on CNN, Obama called the oil spill an unprecedented crisis for the country but added it could have been worse.

Despite the challenges posed by the oil spill, global threats involving North Korea and Iran and political battles with Congress, Obama called being president "the best job on Earth."

"It's an extraordinary privilege to wake up every day and know you have the opportunity to serve the American people and make life better," he said.

nike tn
tn requins
tn requin
niek tn
nike air max

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 2 posts ]