It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 5:21 pm

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 4 posts ]
 Post subject: Why do you ever put points into free throw?
PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2020 5:13 am 

No issue. Those points can get you a couple extra badges somewhere rather than using them at a futile stat. I really don't put a single point in free throw. Even in my pure shooting build I don't place any in free throw even to MT NBA 2K21 the badges because it's only a waste of points and I still hit the FT's. So essentially rather spend those 15-20 points else where. I get only 1 shooting badge cause I dont concentrate on it at all. . Cheers for the opinion mate!

I know everyone likes ball handling, but if you play at a group that has a good point guard, I believe that you should only give up ball handling and add your shooting up stats. If you are open, your guard will find and bangMainly cause I drive a lot to the rim and also get around 6-7 freethrows per game in rec.way money anyway.

I have bought every NBA 2K because the initial one on Dreamcast. I've the physical current gen Mamba Edition pre-ordered from Best Buy since I want the steelbook case that it includes. I will not be enjoying much of the current gen version but I end up saving $10 on the next gen version since I was likely gonna purchase 200k VC anyhow. Sucks that all the Kobe MyPLAYER equipment will not transfer though.

I will be purchasing only because I don't even purchase 2k every year, so it was never a habit for me to discard money anyway,honestly Kobe's passing. . .makes me wish to connect myself with basketball in every way possible.So updated 2k is what I need right now.

Yes the myplayer builder is exactly the exact same but why do a completely different one when that one as fine. Yes the game LOOKS exactly the same. That is because current gen is pretty much maxed out on this motor. We still haven't seen the parks which may or Buy NBA 2K21 MT might not be a fantastic thing. We've got a new myteam with a great deal of new capabilities. We're getting a mycareer that seems better than the among the mycareers we've gotten since 2k17.

Post subject: Why do you ever put points into free throw
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2020 5:26 pm 

Generally good message. Just remember that biology though has profound impact, sometimes it does not trump our ability to choose what we do or think.

variant3

Post subject: Why do you ever put points into free throw
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2020 7:25 am 

I agree with bob if a rhom was 18 inch and a snake head at 18 i think the rhom would win. Only in a one on one not against the whole shoal of snakeheads.

Attachments:
98.gif
98.gif [ 3.5 KiB | Viewed 1714 times ]

Post subject: -
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2020 3:54 pm 

I dont understand the why cant you make this when he is showing us this.
If it already exists, then what is the problem?
Personally I think it would make more sense to ask them why they cant make games like ours. That is what I feel is more generally lacking.

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 4 posts ]